Saturday, June 15, 2019 - 10:30am to 12:00pm
Unity of Louisville offers a monthly Grief Support Group (3rd Sat. @ 10:30am).
- Life events (along with death) that “trigger” grief (Know what to expect.)
- To learn new, positive strategies to replace negative ways of dealing with the grief process. (Befriend your grief.)
- Express your emotions. (Let the tears flow. Vent your anger if it’s there.)
- Look back and see how far you have come. (Applaud each small step.)
- Your loss will never go away. Scar tissue will form. Memories that torment you now will become treasures. Things will get better. (Take heart)